RSS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Bulgaria


This picture was taken exactly 6 years ago today.  That is me and my mom in the picture with some of the local Bulgarian children.  We went with our church on a missions trip, and boy was it life changing.  I wish I could go back sometimes just to remind myself of how simple life should be. 
I will say that since the trip I am much more grateful for the things God has blessed me with. ( Especially indoor plumbing!)

: )

2 comments:

Network Funding said...

What great memories that was! A life changing trip for us! Definately miss the sinple way of life. when the Bulgarian people go on a trip and return...they are asked who did you meet...not what did you do. They focus on each other and spending quality time together. Im glad I experienced that trip with you Ashton! Love you so much! Mom

Sarah Ann said...

That's so awesome! meeting new people and learning new cultures really opens our eyes to how blessed we are. I also love seeing and knowing that God loves everyone where they are at, even those that are different than I am! Cute blog! I love it!

Post a Comment