When in NYC I hope to do the following:
1. Shop in Chinatown for designer purses! (On my moms last trip to NY she had to go into the back of a van to buy me a Chanel purse! Crazy scary...but oh so fun and exhilarating.)
2. See "The Palace" from the TV show Gossip Girl! Love GG.
3. Experience a true broadway production! (As a child, I want to go to NYU and become an actress on the big stage. I still adore theater.)
4. Eat at a true NY pizzaria. YUMMY!
5. Have an insanely great time with the women of my family and get a little crazy! :)
Now, I only have to wait 154 more days!
As for Disney World, I can not stop thinking about it. My wonderful grandma called to inform me that she wants to take the entire family (me, Trey, my mom, stepdad, sister, aunt, uncle and 2 cousins) to Disney. Isn't she the best gma ever?! I haven't been since I was 15, and I've never been with my hubby. I think it's funny that now that I'm grown and married I'm more excited than ever before to go on vacation with my entire family. I can only imagine how much laughter there will be in the 5 days we're gone. It's going to be AMAZING!
NYC and Disney World, here I come!






4 comments:
how many times have you been to new york?
Is the purse your mom got for you a fake or a real one? I know a lot of vendors sell knockoffs that look identical to them. I've always wanted to go get one from there but I'm a little weary about getting one that's a fake, you know?
I've only been once, and I was 10, so it has been awhile. And when you're 10 you really can't enjoy the city like I get to this time. :)
Kate- We think it's real, but who knows for sure. It has all the tags of autenticity and such. I dont mind if they're knock offs, lol, I more just want to be able to experience the crazyness of Chinatown.
Yeah well as long as it looks real who cares lol I def. want to go on a road trip up there! It would be so much fun! I hope you guys have a great time!
Post a Comment