RSS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer To-Do List



I have to say that I'm getting the summer fever.  I am ready to get out and experience new, fun things.  Trey and I have gotten into the same boring routine lately, which consists of work, home, church, movies, and an occasional dinner out. Boring! I want us to do some new fun things this summer.  It was so easy to find new things to do when we were dating, but now, we've become major homebodies! So, we composed a list of must do things this summer.  I am so excited!

Here they are:

1. Go to the Aquarium to see the new albino alligator!


2. Carriage Ride downtown Charleston.  I love acting like a tourist in my own town. :)


3. Take a Ghost Tour! Spooky!  We actually did this when we were dating, but it was so fun I'd love to do it again.


4.Rode trip to NC for the Lazy 5 Ranch.  We discovered this ranch when Trey was living in NC for college.  It's a huge drive through zoo.  All the animals actually come up to your car window.  It is soooo fun! And a great day trip!


5. See a 3-D movie.  It seems like nowadays every single movie that comes out is in 3-D. Which kinda drives me a little crazy and it doesn't help that the tickets cost you a fortune. But I guess it only seems fitting to see at least one in 3-D. (Trey wants to see The Last Airbender, so that will probably be the one.)


6. Morris Island Lighthouse.  We used to go to this spot on the beach all the time when we were dating, but we haven't been back since we've been married.  Maybe we'll take a fruit picnic. :)


7. Movie in the Park.  Every Thursday they play a movie on a big screen in Marion Square.  I think it's just so romantic and it always reminds me of the movie The Wedding Planner. :) I'm determined to be able to check this one off our list soon.


8. Attend a Riverdogs Game.  I know, I know, we've lived here our entire lives and have never gone to a Riverdogs game. Shocker!


9. Walk the Bridge. Something I've always wanted to do, but just never have.  I think it will be so nice to walk over this beautiful bridge while enjoying my hubbys company.


10. Go Deep Sea Fishing! I just hope I don't get sea sick. Hmmm. I might have to get one of those nausea patches and look like a dork. Haha

.
So there it is! I hope we can get it all accomplished and have tons of fun while doing each one.

Whats on your summer to-do list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment